Sunday, November 21, 2010

welcome!

the time has come & my blog is here! for those that don't know me (which i'm not entirely sure how many of you there are, considering that this is my first real shout out to the world) i have a hard time explaining myself through words, so here goes a little photo montage about me. 


i attend one of the best universities on the planet... home of the hokies, virginia tech! 
(congratulations on clinching that acc coastal division championship last night boys!)



i'm a sorority girl, you may love it or hate it, but i have found it to be one of the best decisions i have ever made in my life. i have found my best friends & my favorite moments have been with these incredible ladies. 


i am currently an apparel major at tech and loving every second of it. thanks to the incredible professors, i have learned more than i ever imagined i could about the industry i love & would die to be apart of someday. i also am a member & officer in the fashion merchandising and design society, which has been and will be a huge part of my life during my college years.

photography by robbie hull 

i am in a sentence a fun loving, family & friend caring person. i love laughing & a quiet friday in more than i love getting dressed & dolled up for a night out, but that doesn't mean i can't have a good time every once in awhile. i think being persistent and hard working can get you further than any intellect or genius can & just because there may be a broken bridge doesn't mean you can't cross it. 

(oh also, when i say a sentence... i almost always mean a paragraph.) 

can't wait to share more about me  
& hopefully spread some laughter, good stories and great fashion around :) 

as a closing, my favorite quote (& the inspiration for the title of this blog)

"life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away" - anonymous 




No comments:

Post a Comment